To Our Dearest Patients:
The past couple of years have brought us to a new level of adapting new processes for the practice. Our infection control process is in place so that you can be confident that the care you receive is safe and comfortable. Our office follows the guidelines of the CDC, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, and OSHA. For your safety and the safety of our team, the following protocols will be implemented when you visit our practice.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and call (626) 441-4339 so that we can check you in and pre-screen before entering the building, and further instructions will be given to you over the phone.
- Masks are required upon entry to the building; if you do not have one, we will provide it.
- We will take your temperature before you enter our treatment suites.
- We provide hand sanitizers throughout the office.
- We are minimizing the number of patients in the office to maintain social distancing.
- All treatment suites are disinfected after each patient, and plastic sleeves are replaced on the equipment.
- We use a ULV fogger to eliminate any additional airborne aerosols.
- We have installed high-volume aerosol suction machines in the treatment suites.
- We have installed heavy-duty curtains to contain any aerosols generated during treatment.
- Parents for minor children and companions may accompany the patient in the treatment suite, but the same pre-screening measures will be applied.
We look forward to seeing you again and would gladly answer any questions you may have to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Dr. Gin Goei and the Huntington Dental Excellence Family