Huntington Dental Excellence is proud to offer Epic Laser Dentistry to our patients! Our doctors and hygienists are certified to utilize the minimally invasive Epic Laser to treat many dental conditions. Epic Dentistry uses a unique technology that combines focused light and thermal energy for a highly precise, exceptionally gentle dental experience. Epic Laser allows your clinician to perform a wide range of procedures with benefits including:
- Faster healing time and less trauma to teeth and gums
- Less anesthetic for most procedures
- Less post-operative discomfort
- Making dental care a more relaxing experience for you
Treat Gum Disease
Epic Laser Dentistry may be recommended as part of your treatment plan during the early stages of gum disease to help control the bacteria in your mouth and prevent the progression of this disease.
Laser Bacterial Reduction
Laser Bacterial Reduction is a procedure recommended to help keep your gums healthy and prevent worsening symptoms of gum disease. We now not only treat gum infection by removal of mechanical irritants and diseased tissue but are also addressing the underlying infection that causes periodontal disease. Without preventative treatment, increased bone loss and gum attachment may occur. With that thought in mind, we recommend that you have your teeth and gum tissues decontaminated.
- Quick, easy and proven Laser Bacterial Reduction helps kill bacteria that causes periodontal diseases.
- Help kill bacteria that causes periodontal disease and reduce infection before it causes further destruction of gums and bone around your teeth.
- A comfortable and safe procedure that helps reduce contamination from oral bacteria entering the bloodstream